Miru Collection’s Response to COVID-19
At Miru Collection, your well-being is our priority.
Now, more than ever, in light of the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we are prioritising the health and safety of all our guests, without compromising the quality of your experience when you stay with us. We want you to know that we are adhering to the latest information and protocols provided by the government to maximise the effectiveness of our response to COVID-19. Below is an update on what we are doing to keep you safe:
- We are requesting temperature checks be conducted from all hotel guests, and that personal details be recorded
- All hotel guests must adhere to wearing masks in common areas
- We are limiting the number of guests in our restaurants to comply with social distancing guidelines
- We are offering take-away and room service dining options
- Routine temperature checks of all hotel employees are being conducted before their shift
- All hotel employees are to wear masks at all times
- Alcohol hand sanitisers will be available in the hotel lobby. Hotel employees and guests will be encouraged to sanitize frequently.
- Cleaning, disinfection and sanitization of hotel grounds, including rooms and restaurants, will take place 4 times daily
- We will continue to stay informed and updated on guidelines put in place by the World Health Organisation
During these challenging times, we are also committed to providing you the most flexibility surrounding your upcoming travel. For guests who have enquiries on changes or cancellations due to COVID-19, please contact us before 31 June 2020.
We understand that for many of you, travel is not only a necessity, but an opportunity to relax and recharge. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to provide a safe, seamless, enjoyable vacation when you visit us, whether it is now or in the future. Stay safe, and we look forward to welcoming you to Miru Collection soon.